I have so much to be thankful for. I am really trying to focus on the beauty around me every day and the little gifts that are given by the hand of God. He is always at work around me, but sometimes in the hecticness of life it is very easy to lose sight of all the many little things that He does or gives to us so that we might glorify Him and give Him praise. I am trying to teach my children to give thanks....for God has truly given us so much more than we deserve. I want my children to see the little things around them as being gifts from an extremely gracious God.
So the list continues....
61. listening to the rain outside the window
62. the smell after it rains
63. time spent with my parents
64. food to eat when we are hungry
65. clean water
66. healthy kids...who like to be together : )
67. good health
68. a husband who loves God and desires to serve Him
69. an exciting ministry
70. a forgiving and patient God
God is ever good to us! He is so worthy of our praise. I am so thankful I can even go into His presence and recognize it is only because of Jesus Christ.